Pinoy Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proudly Pinoy
Latest topics
» Eto gift para sa'yo nang kumita ka nang bonggang-bongga para sa pamilya mo
I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:48 am by SophietheFirst

» Launch Christmas Bundles 2013 Give Yourself A Gift That Transforms Your Life
I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:51 am by SophietheFirst

» Meet, Listen,Touch and Be Inspired By Real Virtual Assistants
I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:58 pm by SophietheFirst

» Kerygma Conference 2013 on Nov 21-24 at the PICC and SMX.
I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:31 pm by SophietheFirst

» Next Xbox will work more closely with TV, cable
I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:01 pm by antoniodizon

» Genes Make You Lazy
I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 pm by antoniodizon

» Hyundai unveils the future of personal mobility, because walking doesn’t cut it
I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm by antoniodizon

» Researchers Uncover Significant Evidence Of The 17th Dynasty Of Ancient Egypt
I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm by antoniodizon

» Pinoy Jokes!
I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 pm by antoniodizon

Ads by Google
Ads

I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post)

Go down

I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post) Empty I need a VA / Forum Poster ($0.03 to $0.05per post)

Post  d3rck Thu May 10, 2012 8:30 pm

I am d3rck and I am currently building a team and looking for a part time VA / Forum Poster. This is not a referral scheme. My clients are the owners of the Forums and OUR TEAM will be the ones to supply them those post.

YOU CAN EARN as $4.00 to $10.00 a day depending on how hard you work.

If you are interested, please read my requirements:

1) Payment can either be BPI / PNB / PP (Paypal) / MoneyBookers depending on your preference.
2) Payment is every Friday (Philippine time) every week.
3) Payment per posts is $0.03 to $0.05 depending on the client (But we are estimating to get better clients soon.).

4) You are not allowed to use Auto-Posting software. We work manual but we do allow certain programs that will make our lives easier.
5) I will also give you tips and tricks on how you can post up to 100posts with int 2 to 3 hours. ($0.03 * 100posts = $3.00). So that's $1.50 per hour.
6) We only accept quality post. 2 to 3 sentence. No echo posts allowed (Thank you, I agree, Welcome, That's interesting, etc.).
7) You must have a Skype account and should be able to provide daily reports in Excel (This is a requirement by all of our clients. I will give you the template).
Cool Posting links on your signatures are not allowed not unless requested by our clients. (We also do backlink work.).
9) Usernames and passwords will be given to you. We have a team that will create those accounts for us.
10) Forum posts will depend on the clients request but it has to be relative to the topic of our client's forums. If you are posting in a car forum, you should post about cars and not about jokes.
11) Post to Thread ratio will depend on the client as well but it is generally 3post is to 1thread.

12) DO NOT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS TO WORK OR SIMPLY THINK YOU CAN GET RICH INSTANTLY. This is a part time work and not a get rich program. I also tell you now that this is hard work.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WITH THE WORK, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT "d3rck@yahoo.com" WITH THE SUBJECT "Forum Poster Team Application - [Your name]" (example: Forum Poster Team Application - Lupin).

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T FOLLOW THE CORRECT SUBJECT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DELETED.

d3rck

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down