Pinoy Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proudly Pinoy
Latest topics
» Eto gift para sa'yo nang kumita ka nang bonggang-bongga para sa pamilya mo
"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:48 am by SophietheFirst

» Launch Christmas Bundles 2013 Give Yourself A Gift That Transforms Your Life
"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:51 am by SophietheFirst

» Meet, Listen,Touch and Be Inspired By Real Virtual Assistants
"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:58 pm by SophietheFirst

» Kerygma Conference 2013 on Nov 21-24 at the PICC and SMX.
"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:31 pm by SophietheFirst

» Next Xbox will work more closely with TV, cable
"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:01 pm by antoniodizon

» Genes Make You Lazy
"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 pm by antoniodizon

» Hyundai unveils the future of personal mobility, because walking doesn’t cut it
"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm by antoniodizon

» Researchers Uncover Significant Evidence Of The 17th Dynasty Of Ancient Egypt
"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm by antoniodizon

» Pinoy Jokes!
"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 pm by antoniodizon

Ads by Google
Ads

"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX!

Go down

"Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX! Empty "Save Me" by Letter Day Story music video on MYX!

Post  Gigarock11 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:54 am

Guys, the airing of the music video of "Save Me" by Letter Day Story just started this week on MYX Premier! Smile at last, I finally got to watch the music video, matagal ko ding hinintay un. Pero alam nyo ba, its really worth the wait! Smile ganda nung video, it really projects what the lyrics says, and most of all, pinakita talaga nung cast and ng LDS what the song want to say. Oli’s (bass) inspiration for ‘Save Me’ was a dream he had where he was roaming the streets, searching for his loved ones, but to no avail. Here was the world, ending, yet Oli is alone and all he wants is to be with people he loves the most. But even with such bleak origins, Oli is keeping positive. ‘In spite of the world nearing its end, even when everyone has left you… HOPE will guide you’. Kaya kung mapapanood nyo ung video, it really is inspirational.

I dont want to tell exactly the details of the video, magiging spoiler pa ko Smile lets all request for the video to be aired on MYX, para mapanuod nating lahat Smile Just text MYX (space) REQUEST (space) SAVEME and send to 2366. Smile lets keep requesting para laging nating mapanuod ung video, and siguro hindi magtatagal malalagay na din sa youtube! Smile

Gigarock11

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down