Pinoy Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proudly Pinoy
Latest topics
» Eto gift para sa'yo nang kumita ka nang bonggang-bongga para sa pamilya mo
Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:48 am by SophietheFirst

» Launch Christmas Bundles 2013 Give Yourself A Gift That Transforms Your Life
Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:51 am by SophietheFirst

» Meet, Listen,Touch and Be Inspired By Real Virtual Assistants
Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:58 pm by SophietheFirst

» Kerygma Conference 2013 on Nov 21-24 at the PICC and SMX.
Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:31 pm by SophietheFirst

» Next Xbox will work more closely with TV, cable
Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:01 pm by antoniodizon

» Genes Make You Lazy
Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 pm by antoniodizon

» Hyundai unveils the future of personal mobility, because walking doesn’t cut it
Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm by antoniodizon

» Researchers Uncover Significant Evidence Of The 17th Dynasty Of Ancient Egypt
Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm by antoniodizon

» Pinoy Jokes!
Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 pm by antoniodizon

Ads by Google
Ads

Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day!

Go down

Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day! Empty Not bad! 30k/buwan WITHOUT working 8 hours a day!

Post  teamtitans Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Yes, you've read it right.

Our product is being used by every Filipino from all walks of life EVERYDAY.

Do you really need to be convinced that prepaid loads (Smart, Globe, Sun, and all other networks) are effective products?

We are promoting our business wherein you will be able to earn from prepaid load consumption/selling and franchise sales incentives.

This business is perfect if you are:

a regular employee who looks for a part-time job where you would work from home

a networker who doesn't like doing salestalk and wants to learn the power of Internet marketing

an "Internet junkie" who wants to earn from using his/her cell phone and the Internet

an OFW who likes to start a business for his/her family with a very low startup fee

an owner of a computer shop who also want to sell prepaid loads (online games, anyone?)

a concerned consumer who likes the idea of earning while consuming products (PROSUMER!)

an ordinary person who dreams of becoming rich, has an open mind, and is not afraid of taking risks (the mindset of the "rich")

Just leave your Name and email address and I will show you the techniques and strategies I used in order to have that kind of results

I will definitely show and share with you my DISKARTE sa aking ENDORSEMENT LOADING BUSINESS para masimulan mo na rin kitain yung ganyan kitaan!

Kung gumagastos ka na rin lang naman everyday sa load, might as well pagkakitaan mo na! =)

Don’t forget to leave your Name and email address so I can send you the complete details of this simple business.

teamtitans

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down