Pinoy Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proudly Pinoy
Latest topics
» Eto gift para sa'yo nang kumita ka nang bonggang-bongga para sa pamilya mo
*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:48 am by SophietheFirst

» Launch Christmas Bundles 2013 Give Yourself A Gift That Transforms Your Life
*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:51 am by SophietheFirst

» Meet, Listen,Touch and Be Inspired By Real Virtual Assistants
*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:58 pm by SophietheFirst

» Kerygma Conference 2013 on Nov 21-24 at the PICC and SMX.
*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:31 pm by SophietheFirst

» Next Xbox will work more closely with TV, cable
*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:01 pm by antoniodizon

» Genes Make You Lazy
*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 pm by antoniodizon

» Hyundai unveils the future of personal mobility, because walking doesn’t cut it
*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm by antoniodizon

» Researchers Uncover Significant Evidence Of The 17th Dynasty Of Ancient Egypt
*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm by antoniodizon

» Pinoy Jokes!
*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 pm by antoniodizon

Ads by Google
Ads

*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ*

Go down

*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* Empty *"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ*

Post  James307 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:56 pm

”Blessed are those who worship God in faith and in spirit; to those who accepted the Lord Jesus in their heart, that live on His will as a testimony and light…” -Amen.

”Cursed are those whose faith and salvation is in their own knowledge and strength; to those who rejected Jesus Christ as Lord God and savior, for their ways are evil and unto destruction…” -Amen.

“For God knows His own and every man’s destiny is on his own faith, once to live on earth after the judgment; to whom the believers of Jesus Christ will be rewarded to their faithfulness to them that have eternal life in heaven and the unbelievers to punishment in hell this is the second death.” –James307.

[i]Please help and support the 10 million movements to protect the environment and concerns about the climate change…

Visit www.10mmovement.ning.com to sign

Encouraging all Filipino people to be part of this great change for a good cause to save our planet earth.
James307
James307

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down